Friday, September 19, 2008

ho hum.

hopefully my boss will say we dont need to go to work next week cuz of F1! hahahah. if that really happens, i will........go mad. mad with happiness. haha.

anyway....evidently, joshua yap an wen must have heard my desperate cry because he is now back!! the sad part is....we cant think of anything to do that requires NO movement and leaving the house. any suggestions? bah. i still want to watch wall-eeeee. :(

soooo.......we;ve been quite bored. HAHA. OH WELL. as amaris said, you prob wont be seein much of me now. hehehehehe. have to do my duties and take care of poor immobile bf. bleh.

honestly. i still keep forgettin he's immoble. n i always ask him to pass me the tissue or help me take my hp from my bag. then i realise oh wait. he cant. haha.

oops.

anyway shall go. bye!

*brenda* caught some stars @ *10:36 AM*

Comments: Post a Comment